Presented at the Eastern Section Triological Meeting, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.A., January 27, 2008. Editor's Note: This Manuscript was accepted for publication February 19, 2008.
Failed Tube Extrusion is Not a Random Event in Children or Their Siblings†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 7, pages 1248–1252, July 2008
How to Cite
Azadarmaki, R., Gaughan, J. P. and Isaacson, G. (2008), Failed Tube Extrusion is Not a Random Event in Children or Their Siblings. The Laryngoscope, 118: 1248–1252. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e31816f2163
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!