Editor's Note: This Manuscript was accepted for publication March April 1, 2008.
Does Hyaluronic Acid Distribution in the Larynx Relate to the Newborn's Capacity for Crying?†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 9, pages 1692–1699, September 2008
How to Cite
Schweinfurth, J. M. and Thibeault, S. L. (2008), Does Hyaluronic Acid Distribution in the Larynx Relate to the Newborn's Capacity for Crying?. The Laryngoscope, 118: 1692–1699. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e3181782754
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!