Editor's Note: This Manuscript was accepted for publication April 4, 2008. Presented, in parts, at the 11th International Conference on Cochlear Implants in Children, Charlotte, NC, U.S.A., April 11–14, 2007.
The Intensity–Pitch Relation Revisited: Monopolar Versus Bipolar Cochlear Stimulation†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 9, pages 1630–1636, September 2008
How to Cite
Arnoldner, C., Riss, D., Kaider, A., Mair, A., Wagenblast, J., Baumgartner, W.-D., Gstöttner, W. and Hamzavi, J.-S. (2008), The Intensity–Pitch Relation Revisited: Monopolar Versus Bipolar Cochlear Stimulation. The Laryngoscope, 118: 1630–1636. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e3181799715
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!