Presented at the 128th American Laryngological Association Meeting in Orlando, Florida, 2008. The Institutional Review Board at the University of Wisconsin-Madison approved this investigation. Editor's Note: This Manuscript was accepted for publication April 8, 2008. Supported by National Institute of Deafness and Other Communication Disorders Grant R21DC008428.
Characteristics of Age-Related Changes in Cultured Human Vocal Fold Fibroblasts†
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 9, pages 1700–1704, September 2008
How to Cite
Chen, X. and Thibeault, S. L. (2008), Characteristics of Age-Related Changes in Cultured Human Vocal Fold Fibroblasts. The Laryngoscope, 118: 1700–1704. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e31817aec6c
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!