Editor's Note: This Manuscript was accepted for publication April 9, 2008.
Effect of Steroids, Acetyl-cysteine and Calcium-Activated Chloride Channel Inhibitors on Allergic Mucin Expression in Sinus Mucosa†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 9, pages 1528–1533, September 2008
How to Cite
Hauber, H.-P., Steffen, A., Goldmann, T., Vollmer, E., Hung, H.-L., Wollenberg, B. and Zabel, P. (2008), Effect of Steroids, Acetyl-cysteine and Calcium-Activated Chloride Channel Inhibitors on Allergic Mucin Expression in Sinus Mucosa. The Laryngoscope, 118: 1528–1533. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e31817b0732
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!