Editor's Note: This Manuscript was accepted for publication April 15, 2008. This work was supported by grants from Hungarian Scientific Research Fund (OTKA K63743).
Disease-Associated Novel CD46 Splicing Variants and Pathologic Bone Remodeling in Otosclerosis†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 9, pages 1669–1676, September 2008
How to Cite
Karosi, T., Szalmás, A., Csomor, P., Kónya, J., Petkó, M. and Sziklai, I. (2008), Disease-Associated Novel CD46 Splicing Variants and Pathologic Bone Remodeling in Otosclerosis. The Laryngoscope, 118: 1669–1676. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e31817c133d
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!