This work was supported by the Medical Research Service of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Acoustic Trauma Augments the Cochlear Immune Response to Antigen†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 10, pages 1801–1808, October 2008
How to Cite
Miyao, M., Firestein, G. S. and Keithley, E. M. (2008), Acoustic Trauma Augments the Cochlear Immune Response to Antigen. The Laryngoscope, 118: 1801–1808. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e31817e2c27
Portions of this work were presented at the Midwinter Meeting of the Association for Research in Otolaryngology, Denver, Colorado, U.S.A., February 12, 2007.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!