Supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Communication Disorders Center, Korea University, Korea.
Down-Regulation of Carbonic Anhydrase Isoenzymes in Nasal Polyps†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 10, pages 1856–1861, October 2008
How to Cite
Kim, T. H., Lee, H. M., Lee, S. H., Kim, H. K., Lee, J. H., Oh, K. H. and Lee, S. H. (2008), Down-Regulation of Carbonic Anhydrase Isoenzymes in Nasal Polyps. The Laryngoscope, 118: 1856–1861. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e31817f4d0e
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!