Supported by a KOSEF SRC grant funded by the Korea government (MOST) (R11-2007-040-02001-0).
Effects of a Low Concentration Hypochlorous Acid Nasal Irrigation Solution on Bacteria, Fungi, and Virus†
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 10, pages 1862–1867, October 2008
How to Cite
Kim, H. J., Lee, J.-G., Kang, J. W., Cho, H.-J., Kim, H. S., Byeon, H. K. and Yoon, J.-H. (2008), Effects of a Low Concentration Hypochlorous Acid Nasal Irrigation Solution on Bacteria, Fungi, and Virus. The Laryngoscope, 118: 1862–1867. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e31817f4d34
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!