Presented at the Eastern Section of the Triological Society Meeting, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.A., January 27, 2008.
Evidence of Vestibular and Balance Dysfunction in Children With Profound Sensorineural Hearing Loss Using Cochlear Implants†
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 10, pages 1814–1823, October 2008
How to Cite
Cushing, S. L., Papsin, B. C., Rutka, J. A., James, A. L. and Gordon, K. A. (2008), Evidence of Vestibular and Balance Dysfunction in Children With Profound Sensorineural Hearing Loss Using Cochlear Implants. The Laryngoscope, 118: 1814–1823. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e31817fadfa
Funded by CIHR Fellowship, Chapnik, Freeman, Friedberg Clinician Scientist Award.
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!