A Clinical Classification System for Aberrant Internal Carotid Arteries
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 11, pages 1931–1936, November 2008
How to Cite
Pfeiffer, J. and Ridder, G. J. (2008), A Clinical Classification System for Aberrant Internal Carotid Arteries. The Laryngoscope, 118: 1931–1936. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e318180213b
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!