*Currently at Division of Endocrinology, Metabolism, and Molecular Medicine, Feinberg School of Medicine Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A.
A Genomewide Screen for Chronic Rhinosinusitis Genes Identifies a Locus on Chromosome 7q†
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 11, pages 2067–2072, November 2008
How to Cite
Pinto, J. M., Hayes, M. G., Schneider, D., Naclerio, R. M. and Ober, C. (2008), A Genomewide Screen for Chronic Rhinosinusitis Genes Identifies a Locus on Chromosome 7q. The Laryngoscope, 118: 2067–2072. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e3181805147
Supported by NIH grants from The University of Chicago General Clinical Research Center, T32 DC 00058-04 (to J.M.P.), T32 HL 007605 (to M.G.H.), HL56399 (to C.O.), HL66533 (to C.O.), M01 RR00055; and from the Mammalian Genotyping Service, HV-48141. Also supported by an American Geriatrics Society/Dennis W. Jahnigen Scholars Award (to J.M.P.).
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!