Supported by a research grant from the Advanced Bionics Corporation, Valencia, California.
Dexamethasone Base Conserves Hearing from Electrode Trauma-Induced Hearing Loss†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 11, pages 2028–2035, November 2008
How to Cite
Vivero, R. J., Joseph, D. E., Angeli, S., He, J., Chen, S., Eshraghi, A. A., Balkany, T. J. and Van De Water, T. R. (2008), Dexamethasone Base Conserves Hearing from Electrode Trauma-Induced Hearing Loss. The Laryngoscope, 118: 2028–2035. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e31818173ec
The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!