Presented at the Triological Society Annual Meeting, May 3, 2008, Orlando, FL.
Safety and Outcomes of Outpatient Pediatric Otolaryngology Procedures at an Ambulatory Surgery Center†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 11, pages 1937–1940, November 2008
How to Cite
Shah, R. K., Welborn, L., Ashktorab, S., Stringer, E. and Zalzal, G. H. (2008), Safety and Outcomes of Outpatient Pediatric Otolaryngology Procedures at an Ambulatory Surgery Center. The Laryngoscope, 118: 1937–1940. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e3181817b9a
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!