In reference to Tactile Dysgeusia: A New Clinical Observation of Middle Ear and Skull Base Surgery
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 11, pages 2097–2098, November 2008
How to Cite
Landis, B. N., Makhloufi, K. E., Guyot, J.-P., Kos, I. M. and Magistris, M. R. (2008), In reference to Tactile Dysgeusia: A New Clinical Observation of Middle Ear and Skull Base Surgery. The Laryngoscope, 118: 2097–2098. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e318182018a
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!