The Academy of Finland (grants 206327 [h.t., k.k., a.k.] and 108297 [k.s.]) and the European Commission (GenomEUtwin project under the “Quality of Life and Management of the Living Resources” of 5th Framework Programme [QLG2-CT-2002-01254]) and the Academy of Finland Centre of Excellence in Complex Disease Genetics (to j.k., k.s., and m.p.) are acknowledged for funding. Data collection of Finnish twins was supported by the National Institutes of Health grants AA-12502 (to rj rose), and by the Academy of Finland grant 205585 (j.k.).
Self-Ratings of Olfactory Function Reflect Odor Annoyance Rather than Olfactory Acuity†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 12, pages 2212–2217, December 2008
How to Cite
Knaapila, A., Tuorila, H., Kyvik, K. O., Wright, M. J., Keskitalo, K., Hansen, J., Kaprio, J., Perola, M. and Silventoinen, K. (2008), Self-Ratings of Olfactory Function Reflect Odor Annoyance Rather than Olfactory Acuity. The Laryngoscope, 118: 2212–2217. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e3181826e43
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!