Presented at the Western Section Meeting of the Triological Society, Rancho Mirage, CA, U.S.A. on February 2, 2008.
Pediatric Neck Abscesses—Changing Organisms and Empiric Therapies†
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 12, pages 2111–2114, December 2008
How to Cite
Inman, J. C., Rowe, M., Ghostine, M. and Fleck, T. (2008), Pediatric Neck Abscesses—Changing Organisms and Empiric Therapies. The Laryngoscope, 118: 2111–2114. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e318182a4fb
Supported by Western Section Triological Society Vice President Resident Research Award.
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!