Presented at the 2008 Triological Southern Section Meeting, Naples, Florida, U.S.A., January 12, 2008.
Proteomics Blood Testing to Distinguish Chronic Rhinosinusitis Subtypes†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 12, pages 2231–2234, December 2008
How to Cite
Das, S., Maeso, P. A., Becker, A. M., Prosser, J. D., Adam, B.-L. and Kountakis, S. E. (2008), Proteomics Blood Testing to Distinguish Chronic Rhinosinusitis Subtypes. The Laryngoscope, 118: 2231–2234. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e318182f7f4
Supported, in part, by a grant from the National Institutes of Health (s.d.).
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!