Supported by OHSU Medical Research Foundation (GOTOL0105A) and Medtronic Xomed for equipments.
Changes of Extremity and Laryngeal Muscle Electromyographic Amplitudes After Intravenous Administration of Vecuronium†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 The Triological Society
Volume 118, Issue 12, pages 2156–2160, December 2008
How to Cite
Shi, Y., Hou, V., Tucker, A. and Cohen, J. (2008), Changes of Extremity and Laryngeal Muscle Electromyographic Amplitudes After Intravenous Administration of Vecuronium. The Laryngoscope, 118: 2156–2160. doi: 10.1097/MLG.0b013e318184574e
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!