LiveBench-1: Continuous benchmarking of protein structure prediction servers
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2001 The Protein Society
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 352–361, February 2001
How to Cite
Bujnicki, J. M., Elofsson, A., Fischer, D. and Rychlewski, L. (2001), LiveBench-1: Continuous benchmarking of protein structure prediction servers. Protein Science, 10: 352–361. doi: 10.1110/ps.40501
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2000
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2000
- 1997. Do aligned sequences share the same fold? J. Mol. Biol. 273: 355–368. and
- 1997. Gapped BLAST and PSI-BLAST: A new generation of protein database search programs. Nucleic Acids Res. 25: 3389–3402. , , , , , , and
- 1977. The Protein Data Bank: A computer-based archival file for macromolecular structures. J. Mol. Biol. 112: 535–542. , , , , , , , , and
- 1998. Assessing sequence comparison methods with reliable structurally identified distant evolutionary relationships. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. 95: 6073–6078. , , and
- 2000. Hybrid fold recognition: Combining sequence derived properties with evolutionary information. Pac. Symp. Biocomput. 119–130.
- 1997. Assigning folds to the proteins encoded by the genome of Mycoplasma genitalium. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. 94: 11929–11934. and
- 1999. CAFASP-1: Critical assessment of fully automated structure prediction methods. Proteins (Suppl.) 3: 209–217. , , , , , , , , , , et al.
- 1998a. Dictionary of recurrent domains in protein structures. Proteins 33: 88–96. and
- 1998b. Removing near-neighbour redundancy from large protein sequence collections. Bioinformatics 14: 423–429. and
- 1999. GenTHREADER: An efficient and reliable protein fold recognition method for genomic sequences. J. Mol. Biol. 287: 797–815.
- 1992. A new approach to protein fold recognition. Nature 358: 86–89. , , and
- 1999. Predicting protein structure using only sequence information. Proteins (Suppl.) 3: 121–125. , , , , , and
- 2000. Enhanced genome annotation using structural profiles in the program 3D-PSSM. J. Mol. Biol. 299: 501–522. , , and
- 1998. Beyond complete genomes: From sequence to structure and function. Curr. Opin. Struct. Biol. 8: 355–363. , , and
- 2000. SAWTED: Structure assignment with text description—Enhanced detection of remote homologues with automated SWISS-PROT annotation comparisons. Bioinformatics 16: 125–129. , , and
- 1999. Critical assessment of methods of protein structure prediction (CASP): Round III. Proteins (Suppl.) 3: 2–6. , , , and
- 1990. Tertiary structural constraints on protein evolutionary diversity: Templates, key residues, and structure prediction. Proc. R. Soc. Lond. B Biol. Sci. 241: 132–145. , , , and
- 1998. Sequence comparisons using multiple sequences detect three times as many remote homologues as pairwise methods. J. Mol. Biol. 284: 1201–1210. , , , , , , and
- 1999. Functional insights from structural predictions: Analysis of the Escherichia coli genome. Protein Sci. 8: 614–624. , , and
- 2000. Comparison of sequence profiles. Strategies for structural predictions using sequence information. Protein Sci. 9: 232–241. , , , and
- 2000. An automated measure to assess the quality of protein structure prediction. Bioinformatics (in press). , , , and
- 1997. Multiple sequence threading: An analysis of alignment quality and stability. J. Mol. Biol. 269: 902–943.
- 1997. Perspectives in protein-fold recognition. Curr. Opin. Struct. Biol. 7: 200–205.
- 1999. From fold predictions to function predictions: Automation of functional site conservation analysis for functional genome predictions. Protein Sci. 8: 1104–1115. , , , , , and