For the Record
Decoys ‘R’ Us: A database of incorrect conformations to improve protein structure prediction
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2000 The Protein Society
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 1399–1401, 2000
How to Cite
Samudrala, R. and Levitt, M. (2000), Decoys ‘R’ Us: A database of incorrect conformations to improve protein structure prediction. Protein Science, 9: 1399–1401. doi: 10.1110/ps.9.7.1399
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2000
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 1999
- 1992. Evaluation of protein models by atomic solvation preference. J Mol Biol 225: 93–105. , .
- 1996. Using a hydrophobic contact potential to evaluate native and near–native folds generated by molecular dynamics simulations. J Mol Biol 257: 716–725. , , , .
- 1999. Discrimination of the native from misfolded protein models with an energy function including implicit solvation. J Mol Biol 288: 477–487. , .
- 1984. An analysis of incorrectly folded protein models. Implications for structure predictions. J Mol Biol 177: 787–818. , , .
- 1997. Factors affecting the ability of energy func–tions to discriminate correct from incorrect folds. J Mol Biol 266: 831–846. , , .
- 1996. Energy functions that discriminate X–ray and near native folds from well–constructed decoys. J Mol Biol 258: 367–392. , .
- 1998. An all–atom distance dependent conditional prob–ability discriminatory function for protein structure prediction. J Mol Biol 275: 895–916. ,
- 1999. Ab initio protein structure prediction using a combined hierarchical approach. Proteins Struct Funct Genet S 3: 194–198. , , , .
- 2000. Probing structure–function relationships of the dna polymerase alpha–associated zinc–finger protein using computational approaches. In: AltmanR, DunkerA, HunterL, KleinT, LauderdaleK, eds. Proceedings of the Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing. Singapore: World Scientific Press. pp 179–189. , , , , , .
- 1999a. Ab initio structure pre–diction of CASP3 targets using ROSETTA. Proteins Struct Funct Genet S 3: 171–176. , , , .
- 1999b. Improved recognition of native–like protein structures using a combination of sequence–dependent and sequence–independent features of proteins. Proteins Struct Funct Genet 34: 82–95. , , , , , .
- 1996. A knowledge–based method for protein structure refinement and prediction. In: StatesD, AgarwalP, Gaas–terlandT, HunterL, SmithR, eds. Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Intelligent Systems in Molecular Biology. Menlo Park, California: AAAI Press. pp 218–229. , ,
- 1995. Discriminating compact non–native structures from the native structure of globular proteins. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 92: 709–713. , , .
- 1999. Are predicted structures good enough to preserve functional sites. Structure 7: 643–650. , , .