Help, Not Harm: Psychological Foundation for a Nondieting Approach Toward Health
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2002
1999 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 261–276, Summer 1999
How to Cite
McFarlane, T., Polivy, J. and McCabe, R. E. (1999), Help, Not Harm: Psychological Foundation for a Nondieting Approach Toward Health. Journal of Social Issues, 55: 261–276. doi: 10.1111/0022-4537.00115
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!