The Interdependence of Israeli and Palestinian National Identities: The Role of the Other in Existential Conflicts
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2002
1999 The Society for the Psychological Study of SocialIssues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 581–600, Fall 1999
How to Cite
Kelman, H. C. (1999), The Interdependence of Israeli and Palestinian National Identities: The Role of the Other in Existential Conflicts. Journal of Social Issues, 55: 581–600. doi: 10.1111/0022-4537.00134
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!