Racial, Ethnic, and Cultural Differences in Responding to Distinctiveness and Discrimination on Campus: Stigma and Common Group Identity
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2002
2001 TheSociety for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 167–188, Spring 2001
How to Cite
Dovidio, J. F., Gaertner, S. L., Niemann, Y. F. and Snider, K. (2001), Racial, Ethnic, and Cultural Differences in Responding to Distinctiveness and Discrimination on Campus: Stigma and Common Group Identity. Journal of Social Issues, 57: 167–188. doi: 10.1111/0022-4537.00207
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!