*The authors wish to acknowledge the financial support of the United States Agency for International Development Sustainable use of Biological Resources Project in Ecuador, the Wildlife Conservation Society, and EcoCiencia. Michael Kuby provided valuable comments on an earlier draft of this article. Patricio Azimbaya collaborated with fieldwork and data-processing.
Forest-Cover Change from Labor- and Capital-Intensive Commercial Logging in the Southern Chocó Rainforests*
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2003
The Professional Geographer
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 477–490, November 2003
How to Cite
Sierra, R., Tirado, M. and Palacios, W. (2003), Forest-Cover Change from Labor- and Capital-Intensive Commercial Logging in the Southern Chocó Rainforests. The Professional Geographer, 55: 477–490. doi: 10.1111/0033-0124.5504006
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2003
- Initial submission, June 2000; revised submission, June 2002; May 2003; final acceptance, May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!