Tax Evasion from a Policy Perspective: The Case of the Motor Fuels Tax
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2002
2000 by the American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 163–172, March/April 2000
How to Cite
Denison, D. V. and Eger III, R. J. (2000), Tax Evasion from a Policy Perspective: The Case of the Motor Fuels Tax. Public Administration Review, 60: 163–172. doi: 10.1111/0033-3352.00074
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!