Buying in a Businesslike Fashion— And Paying More?
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2002
2000 by the American Society for Public Administration
Public Administration Review
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 421–434, September/October 2000
How to Cite
Besselman, J., Arora, A. and Larkey, P. (2000), Buying in a Businesslike Fashion— And Paying More?. Public Administration Review, 60: 421–434. doi: 10.1111/0033-3352.00105
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!