Self-Prophecy Effects and Voter Turnout: An Experimental Replication
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2003
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 593–604, September 2003
How to Cite
Smith, J. K., Gerber, A. S. and Orlich, A. (2003), Self-Prophecy Effects and Voter Turnout: An Experimental Replication. Political Psychology, 24: 593–604. doi: 10.1111/0162-895X.00342
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!