A Submerged Monumental Structure in the Sea of Galilee, Israel
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology © 2013 The Nautical Archaeology Society
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 189–193, March 2013
How to Cite
Paz, Y., Moshe, R., Zvi, B.-A., Shmuel, M., Tibor, G. and Nadel, D. (2013), A Submerged Monumental Structure in the Sea of Galilee, Israel. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 42: 189–193. doi: 10.1111/1095-9270.12005
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!