High-Resolution 3D Marine Seismic Investigation of Hedeby Harbour, Germany
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology © 2013 The Nautical Archaeology Society
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 326–336, September 2013
How to Cite
Mueller, C., Woelz, S. and Kalmring, S. (2013), High-Resolution 3D Marine Seismic Investigation of Hedeby Harbour, Germany. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 42: 326–336. doi: 10.1111/1095-9270.12011
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- BMBF (German Federal Ministry of Education and Research)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!