Recording and Documenting the Underwater Cultural Heritage of Hong Kong, Stage 1: a community maritime archaeology project
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2013
© 2013 Nautical Archaeology Society
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 412–419, September 2013
How to Cite
Jeffery, B., Li, M. L.-H., Wong, P. P.-K., Ho, L. W.-C., Chan, T. S.-M., Chow, G. S.-M. and Chan, R. K.-Y. (2013), Recording and Documenting the Underwater Cultural Heritage of Hong Kong, Stage 1: a community maritime archaeology project. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 42: 412–419. doi: 10.1111/1095-9270.12017
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2013
- Lord Wilson Heritage Trust
- CIE-Centre for International Heritage Activities
- Environmental Resources Management (ERM) Foundation, Hong Kong
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!