Fragments of Boats from the Canale Anfora of Aquileia, Italy, and Comparison of Sewn-Plank Ships in the Roman Era
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology © 2013 The Nautical Archaeology Society
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 296–304, September 2013
How to Cite
Beltrame, C. and Gaddi, D. (2013), Fragments of Boats from the Canale Anfora of Aquileia, Italy, and Comparison of Sewn-Plank Ships in the Roman Era. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 42: 296–304. doi: 10.1111/1095-9270.12023
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!