Naval Battlefield Archaeology of the Lost Kublai Khan Fleets
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology © 2013 The Nautical Archaeology Society
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 76–86, March 2014
How to Cite
Kimura, J., Staniforth, M., Lien, L. T. and Sasaki, R. (2014), Naval Battlefield Archaeology of the Lost Kublai Khan Fleets. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 43: 76–86. doi: 10.1111/1095-9270.12033
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2013
- Institute for Nautical Archaeology
- National Geographic Society/Waitt Grants Program
- Australian Academy of the Humanities
- Flinders University
- Murdoch University
- Monash University
- Management Board of Major Cultural
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!