Boats and Boatbuilding in Tanzania (Dar-es-Salaam and Zanzibar)
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Author. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology © 2013 The Nautical Archaeology Society
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 162–173, March 2014
How to Cite
Falck, W. E. (2014), Boats and Boatbuilding in Tanzania (Dar-es-Salaam and Zanzibar). International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 43: 162–173. doi: 10.1111/1095-9270.12049
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!