The Newport Medieval Ship, Wales, United Kingdom
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology © 2013 The Nautical Archaeology Society
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 239–278, September 2014
How to Cite
Nayling, N. and Jones, T. (2014), The Newport Medieval Ship, Wales, United Kingdom. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 43: 239–278. doi: 10.1111/1095-9270.12053
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2013
- Arts and Humanities Research Council. Grant Numbers: AH/G000905/1, AH/J500794/1, AH/J007846/1
- Federation of Museums and Art Galleries of Wales. Grant Numbers: 11/302, 11/404
- Headley Trust, Cambrian Archaeological Association. Grant Numbers: Tools and Trades History Society, Welsh Church Fund
- National Museum Wales. Grant Number: University of Wales Trinity Saint David
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!