The Hull Remains of a Post Medieval Black Sea Merchantman from Kitten, Bulgaria
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Author. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology © 2014 The Nautical Archaeology Society
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 397–412, September 2014
How to Cite
Batchvarov, K. N. (2014), The Hull Remains of a Post Medieval Black Sea Merchantman from Kitten, Bulgaria. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 43: 397–412. doi: 10.1111/1095-9270.12057
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2014
- RPM Nautical Foundation
- National Geographic Council for Exploration
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!