The Post Medieval Gravellona Toce Boat: an inland watercraft from north-west Italy assembled using locked dowels
Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology © 2014 The Nautical Archaeology Society
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 389–396, September 2014
How to Cite
Boetto, G. and Tiboni, F. (2014), The Post Medieval Gravellona Toce Boat: an inland watercraft from north-west Italy assembled using locked dowels. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 43: 389–396. doi: 10.1111/1095-9270.12059
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!