The Conception of Hull Shape by Shell-builders in the Ancient Mediterranean
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Author. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology © 2014 The Nautical Archaeology Society
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 351–368, September 2014
How to Cite
Olaberria, J.-P. (2014), The Conception of Hull Shape by Shell-builders in the Ancient Mediterranean. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 43: 351–368. doi: 10.1111/1095-9270.12068
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!