Conflict of interest: none.
Combination of glucosamine improved therapeutic effect of low-dose cyclosporin A in patients with atopic dermatitis: A pilot study
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 207–210, March 2013
How to Cite
KWON, H.-B., AHN, B.-J., CHOI, Y., JIN, S. Y., CHEONG, K. A., LEE, J. and LEE, A.-Y. (2013), Combination of glucosamine improved therapeutic effect of low-dose cyclosporin A in patients with atopic dermatitis: A pilot study. The Journal of Dermatology, 40: 207–210. doi: 10.1111/1346-8138.12003
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.