Experience with the use of hydroxychloroquine for the treatment of lupus erythematosus
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 94–97, February 2013
How to Cite
Momose, Y., Arai, S., Eto, H., Kishimoto, M. and Okada, M. (2013), Experience with the use of hydroxychloroquine for the treatment of lupus erythematosus. The Journal of Dermatology, 40: 94–97. doi: 10.1111/1346-8138.12005
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.