Conflict of interest: none.
Letter to the Editor
Distribution of basement membrane zone components in bullous lesions of subepidermal blistering diseases
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 211–212, March 2013
How to Cite
Hosoda, S., Yamada, T., Suzuki, M., Murata, S., Komine, M. and Ohtsuki, M. (2013), Distribution of basement membrane zone components in bullous lesions of subepidermal blistering diseases. The Journal of Dermatology, 40: 211–212. doi: 10.1111/1346-8138.12034
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.