These authors contributed equally to this study as first authors.
Fractionated microneedle radiofrequency for the treatment of periorbital wrinkles
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 172–176, March 2013
How to Cite
KIM, J. K., ROH, M. R., PARK, G.-h., KIM, Y. J., JEON, I. K. and CHANG, S. E. (2013), Fractionated microneedle radiofrequency for the treatment of periorbital wrinkles. The Journal of Dermatology, 40: 172–176. doi: 10.1111/1346-8138.12046
Funding Sources: There are no funding sources to declare for this work.
Conflict of interest: The authors declare there are no conflicts of interest.
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.