The present address of the first author is different from that where the work was carried out.
Associations of acanthosis nigricans with metabolic abnormalities in polycystic ovary syndrome women with normal body mass index
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2013
© 2013 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 188–192, March 2013
How to Cite
Dong, Z., Huang, J., Huang, L., Chen, X., Yin, Q. and Yang, D. (2013), Associations of acanthosis nigricans with metabolic abnormalities in polycystic ovary syndrome women with normal body mass index. The Journal of Dermatology, 40: 188–192. doi: 10.1111/1346-8138.12052
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81070466
- Science Technology Research Project of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: no. 2010B031600058
- 2010 Key-projects of Clinical Research of the Ministry of Health. Grant Number:  439
- Science Technology Research Project of Guangzhou City. Grant Number: no. 2010Y1-C431
- the Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Number: no. 20100171110085
- the Guangdong Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 9451008901002657
- the Medical Scientific Research Foundation of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: no. B2009073
- the Doctoral Fund of the Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: no. 20090171120076
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.