Zhou Shuhua and Jin Dehui contributed equally to this paper.
Letters to the Editor
Identification of a new mutation in TRPS1 gene leading to tricho-rhino-phalangeal syndrome I in a Chinese patient
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 277–278, April 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, S., Jin, D. and Song, Y. (2013), Identification of a new mutation in TRPS1 gene leading to tricho-rhino-phalangeal syndrome I in a Chinese patient. The Journal of Dermatology, 40: 277–278. doi: 10.1111/1346-8138.12064
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- the Medical Sci-Tech Developing Program. Grant Number: 2009QZ019
- Shandong Provincial Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: ZR2011HQ056, Y2007C041
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.