Letters to the Editor
Identification of a novel heterozygous mutation in the first Japanese case of Marie Unna hereditary hypotrichosis
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 278–280, April 2013
How to Cite
Ito, T., Shimomura, Y., Ogai, M., Sakabe, J.-I. and Tokura, Y. (2013), Identification of a novel heterozygous mutation in the first Japanese case of Marie Unna hereditary hypotrichosis. The Journal of Dermatology, 40: 278–280. doi: 10.1111/1346-8138.12068
- Issue online: 5 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!