Association of human leukocyte antigen class I antigens in Iranian patients with pemphigus vulgaris
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 244–248, April 2013
How to Cite
Mortazavi, H., Amirzargar, A. A., Esmaili, N., Toofan, H., Ehsani, A. H., Hosseini, S. H. and Rezaei, N. (2013), Association of human leukocyte antigen class I antigens in Iranian patients with pemphigus vulgaris. The Journal of Dermatology, 40: 244–248. doi: 10.1111/1346-8138.12071
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!