These authors share first authorship.
Sentinel lymph node in Merkel cell carcinoma: To biopsy or not to biopsy?
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Special Issue: Special Issue: Genetics of hypopigmentary disorders (pages 309-356)
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 374–379, May 2013
How to Cite
Sattler, E., Geimer, T., Sick, I., Flaig, M. J., Ruzicka, T., Berking, C. and Kunte, C. (2013), Sentinel lymph node in Merkel cell carcinoma: To biopsy or not to biopsy?. The Journal of Dermatology, 40: 374–379. doi: 10.1111/1346-8138.12072
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Merkel cell carcinoma – Recent advances in the biology, diagnostics and treatment, The International Journal of Biochemistry & Cell Biology, 2014, 53, 536, ,
- 2Prognostic Significance of Sentinel Lymph Node Mapping in Merkel Cell Carcinoma: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Prognostic Studies, BioMed Research International, 2014, 2014, 1, , , , , ,