Letters to the Editor
Case of hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia caused by a large deletion mutation in the EDA gene
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 281–283, April 2013
How to Cite
Hayashi, R., Farooq, M., Fujikawa, H., Fujimoto, A., Hashimoto, T., Ito, M. and Shimomura, Y. (2013), Case of hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia caused by a large deletion mutation in the EDA gene. The Journal of Dermatology, 40: 281–283. doi: 10.1111/1346-8138.12077
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!