Conflicts of interest: None.
Letters to the Editor
Successful treatment of unresectable dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans on finger with imatinib mesylate and Mohs microsurgery
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 288–289, April 2013
How to Cite
Jeon, I. K., Kim, J. H., Kim, S.-e., Kim, S.-C. and Roh, M. R. (2013), Successful treatment of unresectable dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans on finger with imatinib mesylate and Mohs microsurgery. The Journal of Dermatology, 40: 288–289. doi: 10.1111/1346-8138.12080
Funding sources: None.
Prior presentation: None.
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.