Letters to the Editor
Poikiloderma, hyperpigmentation, alopecia, hypohidrosis, malformed bones, lymphedema of the legs and decreased cortisol level: A new entity?
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 Japanese Dermatological Association
The Journal of Dermatology
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 307–308, April 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, Y., Zang, D., Xu, H., SHAN, S.-J., Zhou, C. and Zhang, J. (2013), Poikiloderma, hyperpigmentation, alopecia, hypohidrosis, malformed bones, lymphedema of the legs and decreased cortisol level: A new entity?. The Journal of Dermatology, 40: 307–308. doi: 10.1111/1346-8138.12090
- Issue online: 5 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.